Friday 3 November 2017

This week's smiles.....week 244

Here we are at our weekly catch up of smiles for the week.  I'm sure it does me good to focus on the happy times each week so why not have a go and join in the fun?  Everyone is welcome.  Just write a post on your blog sharing a smile or two from your week and link them below so we can all benefit from a few extra smiles.

Many thanks to those who joined in last week.

As promised my smiles this week include some pics from Mark's 30th birthday celebrations....you may spot a few faces you know on there.....just click to enlarge if you need a closer look.


Everyone made a big effort at getting into character as you can see and a great time was had by all.

Of course it's also been Halloween this week so I am sharing a couple of pics of my little trick or treaters...



As you can see Poppy the dog likes to be in on the pics too....she thinks she's one of the children I'm sure.



You may be able to see Sam has a spider on his left cheek and he insisted he hugged me and I had to kiss that side of his face cos he knows I am scared of spiders....little monkey!

That's my smiles for this week.  Please leave me a little message so I know you've called by and if you can then link up to something that's made you smile this week.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Lisca said...

Oh I enjoyed those fun potos! I like your fancy dress outfit. The pink wig suits you! Lol! The children as Starwars characters and the men as super héroes and wrestlers. Great! Of course the Halloween costumes are lovely (not quite the right Word but you know what I mean)too. Did you make them?
Have a wonderful weekend and week,
Hugs,
Lisca

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm late for WOYWW so thought I'd comment here. Love the fabrics for the lap quilt. As I type I'm snuggled under a lap quilt..it gets way more use than a bed quilt would do, such a great present.
Loving the pics from the party, how fun. ANd love that everyone made such a huge effort. Blimey, I think you should join Christine in the pink hair department, what a doll you looked!

Twiglet said...

Fab photos of all but that Madonna with the big boobies looks a bit of a gal!! xx Jo

Lanniesmum said...

What fantastic photos to celebrate a milestone birthday. Love the glamour puss in pink! Catriona

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like you've all been having a great time, brilliant photos. The kiddies look brilliant, loving their costumes too. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

I am glad you all enjoyed the party. I am guessing you had quite a lot to do with the making of all those costumes. I am afraid that I don't 'do' halloween, but to each his own, and I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves. Kate x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely photos Annie. The party looks like loads of fun. I love all your grandchildren's outfits. For the first year ever we did not have any trick or treaters knock on the door - the weather was pretty awful so maybe that's the reason. Our neighbours are, however, still lighting fireworks this evening even though Guy Fawkes night was yesterday. Sam is a wee wizard persuading you to kiss a spider - ugh. :) Hugs, Ellie x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So loving the fun photos you shared. Your little Witch Sam resembles my grandson Cash..and he must act the same with your little bit about teasing with a scary thing. And your sons party looks so fun. Thanks for sharing.