Hello all. Here we are again catching up with all our creative friends around the world. It's my fav day of the week because I really love seeing what you're all up to....basically I'm just a really nosey person hehehe.
I have had a busy week with customers sewing this week. everything from...
- Wedding dress fittings....she looked amazing and it fitted to perfection. :-)
- Shortening 2 lined long dresses for Christmas parties
- Shortening new jeans for a lady who has lost over 2 stone and looked amazing in her new clothes
- Shortening nurses work uniform dresses....took off 9"! I have no idea who they make these dresses for because she was an average height lady.
- Shortening the lining in a lady's fur coat....by near 3"! How can manufacturers get things so very wrong?
There you go.....a full rail, sewing now all done and just waiting for collection. :-)
The other thing I'm sharing is little Sylvanian bear [just over 3" tall!] modelling one of the little knitted numbers I've been knitting this week....they will be the best dressed Sylvanians in the area. Jo and I worked out the pattern for the little gilet....it's pretty simple if anyone wants to knit some so give me a shout for the pattern.....I've even knitted some for the 'children' Sylvanians [only 2"tall!].
I'm finishing off by sharing my beautiful flowers sent to me by Amy and family to help me through some difficult weeks.....thanks darling I love you lots. xxx
They were far too gorgeous to keep them all to myself so hope they have made you smile too.