Friday 29 April 2016

This week's smiles....week 167

Hello folks. Here we are at our happy catch up of the week when we share the things that have made us smile.  I  would like to thank all who joined in last week and to say that I am featuring Lisca's post this week....her flat in Spain is developing very nicely and last week she shared her gorgeous new wash basin.....isn't it just beautiful? Thank you for sharing it with us Lisca.

As always, I have had many smiles during the last week.  It was our youngest daughter Amy's 31st birthday on Tuesday and to celebrate we had a family gathering at ours a couple of days earlier on Sunday [our first real family party since we finished the building work so it was very special].



Here is Amy with all our little grandees sat at her feet waiting for me to bring the birthday cake in so they could sing her 'Happy Birthday'.



Monday saw Steve going to his first session at their local forest school and here he is all togged up ready.....he really enjoyed his morning and is looking forward to going again next week.



Here's my little boy, Mark [yep he will always be my little boy even when he has a little one of his own] having just bought a baby carrier in readiness for their new baby in September.  The message that came with it was.....'I've got the carrier, now all I need is the baby to go in it'.  :-)

And last but by no means least here is a collage of the latest photos we have of little Milly our puppy.  Her eyes should be opening soon and she should take her first steps some time this week but as you can see she has spent her first week and a half drinking lots of milk, sleeping and becoming a real little chunky monkey......I am fast falling in love with this little pup :-)

That's all from me for this week.  Please leave me a little comment to let me know you've called in and link up to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Lots to smile about in your post today Annie. I'm not smiling about the weather though. Time for the vest and long johns me thinks
Lynn xx

Twiglet said...

Fab photos - a great bunch! x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, lovely photos. Maybe Mark will grow up a bit when he gets his own baby, me thinks it may age him a bit, children are good at that! Loving your puppy, bet you can't wait to get it home. Have a great weekend, Angela x

Laura said...

Oodles of smiles packed in here! Glad you've had a good week x

Lisca said...

Lovely to see all the grandies together sitting on the floor. Steve looks really the part, although I have no idea what a forest school is.... I imagine it is somewhere where children learn about nature?
Congratulations on another grandie on the way and a gorgeous puppy on the way too. She is scrumptious. I bet you can't wait!
Have a fab week with lots of smiles,
Blessings,
Lisca

sandra de said...

Hi Annie, lovely friday smiles. I am still responding to Wednesday desk a busy week for me. Please can I add myself to your ATC swap. I will email you as well to check your address.
sandra de

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. What a happy post. Amy is lucky to have so many little family members to share her birthday with.
I am a great fan of forest school. I am so glad the idea is catching on around the country. It was just beginning as I retired, but I managed to introduce it on a small scale for my four-year olds before I left.
Somehow I missed your earlier post about Milly. She is so cute. You have many happy days ahead with her I am sure. it won't be long before you can bring her home. Hugs. Kate x