Friday 8 April 2016

This week's smiles.......week 164

Here we are again at our Friday happy post when we all look at the things that has made us smile in the last week.  Lots of you shared your smiles last week and I thank you all for your effort to join in the fun.  

I am featuring Elizabeth's post from last week because I just loved the poem she shared with us....Oh so right wasn't it?

I've been doing a lot of searching on Pinterest this last week looking for ideas for the new baby that is expected in September....my knitting needles are giving off sparks.  Whilst on Pinterest I saw a few things that made me chuckle so thought I'd share a few with you this week....

You should be able to click on the pic to enlarge it if you want a closer look :-)




Jo pointed out that Picasa has cropped one of the funnies so here it is in all it's glory....all I can say is 'Let them frown!'











I'm sure that some of you at least will relate to some of those....I certainly do.

That's all from me for this week.  Please leave me a little comment so I know you've called in [even if you don't link to your own smiles].  I will follow your links to see what has been making you smile this week and I hope you will join in when you can.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

9 comments:

Lisca said...

Ha, that made me smile! And my DH too when I quoted 'to craft or not to craFT'.
I have gotten into Pinterest too and it is a timewaster but also very interesting. I can spend hours....
Have a good week,
Lisca

Lynn Holland said...

Good morning Annie
I'm on the ball, it's such a lovely day (so far) I want to make the most of it.
I could relate to all of the quotes, bet we all can haha.
Have a lovely weekend
Lynn xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, all smiles today as I am off out. I'm terrible when I go on Pinterest there are so many fantastically artistic people, the time just shoots by. Better go, have a great weekend with lots of smiles, Angela x

Twiglet said...

Very funny - not sure what the rest of the ...punching people one says tho! x

Hettie said...

Hello! The stranger is in town!! I have an off day as I am working tomorrow so I thought I would pop over before I get on with stuff and fluff!!
Very funny funnies there. I can relate to most.
Hugs
xx

JoZart Designs said...

Love those quotes... they will go in my little book to use at Quilt Club.
I realised that it's because of your Friday Smile that I post week to week. otherwise I might not add to my blog. Thanks to you!
Have a lovely weekend and I hope you are catching up with all you house fittings.
Miss the Munchkins!
Jo x

Laura said...

Hehe... I probably shouldn't like the uncropped one quite as much as I do! Miss the munchkins x

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. I love the quotes. I showed the crochet one to Hubby and he laughed. I should have that on my door right now. Have a happy week. Kate x

Creative Cardiology said...

Had to chuckle at the quotes, especially the "false alarm".
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Michelle