Friday 10 July 2015

This week's smiles...week 127

I know I know....I'm running late today so for you early birds here's Mr Linky and if you'd like to find out why I'm running late please pop back later when I do an update....but for now here's a clue.....

Update

Sorry for the delay today.  I usually write my Friday post on Thursday evening but last night was spent in the company of that gorgeous hunk in the photo above. Alfie Boe.....yes it's Alfie Boe!!!!!! We went to Pangolin Llangollen [obviously the spell check on my computer doesn't understand/speak Welsh!  :-)]  to see him in the Thursday night's concert with Sophie Evans, Amy Dickson and Jonathan Antione and wow it was amazing.  I don't think I stopped grinning all night.

And all that happened after a really exciting day because work started in my new sewing room.....






Sorry about the glare of the sunlight through the door on the first pick but it was a really sunny day here yesterday. 



Lots of dust, brick ends and cups of tea later and wahooooo my new sewing room has a door and two new windows in the end.....and I can't stop grinning.

I'm not sure where my machines will go between the acros that were put to hold the roof up while the work was being done but I'm hoping when they come back today to clear the rubble that they will take those too.  :-)

There you go folks....I've not had time to feature anyone from last week but I will say a huge thank you for joining in and I hope you will be back to play today....now I've managed to write my post  :-)
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x


11 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

OOh exciting having a lovely special sewing room. Good for you!! Looking forward to seeing it become your special space.

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Happy Friday jig for you Annie...how exciting to see your sewing room come about and now just got to arrange all your gear and off you go...you'll have more sewing than you know and a pleasant sunny room to boot. Have a wonderful weekend Cheers Robyn

Laura said...

Nearly done. It's going to be fab when you've added your touches to it :)

Unknown said...

Annie, glad to see your sewing room is making good progress. Onwards and upwards!
Michele & Grahame 😃

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh that's great, seems made for a door there doesn't it. Be so much better not to have your customers following you through the house. Exciting times Miss Wipso!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Forgot to say...glad you enjoyed your night out.....not sure I know who the 'young man' is!!!!

Twiglet said...

Oooooo- lovely pic of the handsome hunk - Tell Julia! It's Alfie Bowe - surely she hasn't missed out on this little beauty!

Hettie said...

Yeay!!!! How exciting for you!!! You must be relieved for it to be started.
I did look earlier but didn't dare stop to comment as I am not supposed to be on line in work!!
Hope I get to the grand opening!!
Hugs
xx

Creative Cardiology said...

Can't wait to see how your new sewing room comes out and how much you enjoy the new space. One of these days I will have my own crafty space again instead of sharing a room.
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Michelle

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, Another week and I'm still unable to see the linky. Have investigated but still don't know why this is happening, or should that be not happening. Anyway, lovely post. Alfie Bow is definitely worth being late for and I wish he was my excuse but no such luck! Great to see your workroom taking shape - look forward to seeing the 'After' shots. Here's my link for today: http://silverscrappers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/friday-smile-127-on-saturday.html

Hugs, Elizabeth xx

505whimsygirl said...

hi Annie. Your sewing room is coming along great. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished.
I am in week 5 from my total knee replacement and I'm finally starting to feel good. I have a long way to go but I am finally seeing some progress.

Hugs
Kay