Friday 3 July 2015

This week's smiles.....week 126

Hello all.  Thanks to all who joined in last week by linking up their smiles.

I am featuring Sam's post today.  I don't really like having my photo taken but I do have to admit to having a real chuckle at the one Sam took of Jo and I....I look rather tipsy but I promise you that no alcohol had been consumed at all...I don't need any to behave like that.   hehehe  It really does make me smile to think of all the friendships that have been made thanks to us all linking up on WOYWW on a Wednesday.

It's been another busy week over here at Sewing by Annie's.  My customer numbers really are increasing by the day and that never fails to make me smile....I love my job.  :-)

I've also got a few pics to share with you....



Look at what's now sitting on our drive....I've got a new car [well it's new to me] and I love it....after all it's blue :-) :-)




This is a special rose that we brought with us from our old house and doesn't it look happy in it's new home?




If those pics haven't made you smile them I'm sure this one will.  These are the first strawberries that have grown on our new strawberry plants....they were warm, juicy and tasted wonderful.  And there are many more ripening already.  :-) :-)

Those are just some of my smiles from this week.  Please snap something that has made you smile and link it up below and let's all do our bit to make the world a happier place.

Hugs,
Annie x

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Aren't you a lucky gal? Wonderful new vehicle, lovely roses, and fresh strawberries. Gosh, the strawberries would have been enough for me (grin)!!

Have a lovely Friday and rest of the weekend, dear friend.

Twiglet said...

A very happy post indeed! x Jo

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

OH Annie .. adore the roses , makes my heart very glad indeed, as does your beautiful blue car .. wont lose it in the carpark eh?
I love it.. and another thing makes me mile.. managed to join over with you!! YAY!!:D
thanks dear fried for being a blessing, Shaz in oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Laura said...

Oh those strawberries! For a laugh I'll share mine next week ;)

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, once again there is no linky at the end of your post - at least for me there isn't. Gorgeous car - I hope you enjoy many motoring miles in it. Your rose has clearly settled in well and rewarding you for not leaving it behind :) I love homegrown strawberries, they have a flavour like no others. As I can't link myself here is mine for this week - http://silverscrappers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/friday-smile-week-126.html

Hugs, Elizabeth xx

JoZart Designs said...

Lucky you and I'm so glad it's BLUE!
Missing the Munchkins this week but it's still a happy post.
I'm off to see Dolores next week! woo hoo!
Sorry I'm late,
Jo x

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday Annie....well three ovlely things to smile at over at your place...oooww a new blue car very nice, and I do love that pretty single rose - it's very happy, and strawberries - oh yes, love them....now enjoy your weekend Robyn hugs

Creative Cardiology said...

Wow, so nice to have a job that you love and being able to work for yourself.
The blue colour of your new car is so much fun and those strawberries look delish!
Have a super week!
Hugs,
Michelle

tilly said...

lots of happy smiles here
Tilly