Thursday 2 July 2015

Second on the 2nd........Escapologist or what?

Elizabeth has decided to host a new blog hop and I am determined to do my best to support her in her new venture.  The idea is to repost something that was written on your blog in the past so I have looked at what was happening in my life 3 years ago this week and this was what popped up......

 Escapologist or what? .......posted on 6th July 2012 

Every week comes with new challenges here for me.  Tuesday is my day with the munchkins and they are both crawling now so the house has been cleared out to make a safe haven for them.  I showed you that they love playing in the ball pool I keep here for them, well here is the new developments....






They can go from this to.....



....this and beyond in seconds now and as quick as they can get out they can also get back in!

They are able to pull themselves to their feet but not climb yet but.....




....as you can see here Lexi is weighing up new ventures so the stair gate will be on next week!!














Wednesday night came with a whole load more challenges.  We had all 5 of the Grandbabies here for the evening......and all 3 of the babies are able to crawl now!!  The pop up tent proved a real winner for all as you can see but I have a feeling it may be a while before we can get all 5 to sit still long enough to snap them for a pic now!


I hope you've enjoyed sharing my pics and they have raised a smile or two for you.  Have a great weekend.


It has really made me chuckle looking back. Why don't you do the same and link up your post over at Elizabeth's

Hugs,
Annie x

15 comments:

Di said...

Brilliant piccies Annie - you sure have your hands full :) It's amazing how fast little ones can move isn't it.

Keep the photos coming please! Hugs, Di xx

Twiglet said...

What a happy little family - won't they have fun growing up together. x Jo

Crafting Queen said...

Looks like you have your hands fully. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures - my goodness me, you did have your hands full!

Karen said...

As I was looking at the pics I thought the same as Jo...what fun they will have growing up together!!!

oooo congratulations to your son & his lovely fiancee! Will you be making the dress then????? xxx

Flutterby Patch said...

I think I'd have to call that a 'tumble of tots'. What fun but I bet you were exhausted by the time they all said 'goodbye'. What cute little rascals they all look to be.

Angie said...

Brilliant shots ...thanks for your prayers for Jake ..he is out of theatre but has to stay in for 3 days...then they will now what is next ...his mum is blaming herself as she pushed for it after the plastic surgeon suggested it was for the best. She is so worried that his face will be far worse now...I feel for her.

Kezzy said...

Wow they are growing so fast I can't believe it and yep think you may need that stair gate pretty soon lol. Love your dumfings, they are amazing. Happy woyww :-) Kezzy x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Since I didn't know you (except your sewing room, of course) before, these photos are phenomenal. I can't believe how much these twins have grown since I first "met" them at Friday Smiles. Then it was all about exploring, and now it's all about Lexi being the big ham (she'll be a model when she grows up, I bet) and Sam helping his Grandfather (and often being overshadowed by Lexi). Oh how time flies!!!

Thanks for sharing these photos and this post with us for a second look on the 2nd. I appreciate your support of this project.

~*~Patty S said...

Hello from Elizabeth's Second look.
What precious grandchildren you have and so close in age...
it must be fun (and exciting!) when they all get together.
Your photos capture their adventurous spirit :-)
Fun having a look for me since it was my first.
oxo

johanna said...

well, now after 3 years you could be able to make a photo of all of them together more easily;) they must be a great delight for you!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Visiting from Elizabeth's Second on the 2nd...What adorable grandchildren! I can imagine that now 3 years later, they are all still keeping you on your toes!

Carol said...

Thanks for sharing you beautiful grand babies ♥♥♥♥♥ I'm sure they;ve kept you hopping the past few years :)

Louise@ElsieMayandBertha said...

Little escapologists, definitely. I'm sure that they're all still keeping you on your toes! Plus you have this to embarrass them with when they get to the teenage years!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie...well it's great to see your GKs and their antics only 3 years back - you had your hands full then. It's a lovely reminisce to share today