Friday 23 January 2015

This week's smiles.....week 103

Many thanks to those who shared their smiles last week.  It really does make the world a happier place because smiling really is contagious and don't we all feel better when we're smiling?

I'm featuring a blog this week because it really made me smile when I saw Elizabeth joining in.  She had been rushed into hospital with pneumonia and gave us all a worry so it was so lovely to know she had been discharged home for lots of rest to recover fully.....So glad you're on the mend my friend.

Our new 'family' members have settled into their new homes really well and my photo for this week is of Poppy the puppy...



It seems we all love Frozen  :-)

It actually looks as though Anna is talking to Poppy too.  :-)


That's my smile for this week.  What's yours?  Please share your smiles by linking them below and let's all make the world just that little bit happier.

Hugs,
Annie x

11 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Poppy is REALLY attentive to that movie. What a clever photo, and perfect timing. Gotta admit, anyone would smile at Poppy enjoying that movie. Happy Friday Smiles and happy weekend, too.

Laura said...

Well, yes that did make me smile! So cute!

Twiglet said...

Good one! x Jo

Hettie said...

Fantastic Annie!
LOL!
xx

Hettie said...

PS I am really impressed that you know that is Anna talking to Poppy!
xx

Winwick Mum said...

That's a brilliant photo, well done for capturing the perfect moment! xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, sorry, I seem to have blundered and added my name twice - hope you can remove the second link.

Many thanks for the mention ... I'm sure it was the good wishes of folks like yourself who helped me through my illness. I'm recovering well now - just a few more weeks and I'll be as good as new :)

Love the photo of Poppy enjoying Frozen - no trouble keeping her amused by the nanny in the corner of the lounge :)

Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Lilly's Mom said...

Hello. Your post today put a smile on my face. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

mamapez5 said...

Poppy certainly looks very much at home there, watching her film. Funny, none of our dogs ever look up at the TV unless there is a barking dog on there. Then Kim usually answers it. Kate xx

Creative Cardiology said...

Love that picture of Poppy! Animals are so priceless with the things they do. Our beloved beasts are like Kate's, they only bother with the tv if a dog is barking.
It's my first time joining in, but certainly not the last as I love to smile!
Hugs,
Michelle

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm late to Woyww so thought to add here that im smiling..nay, beaming at the sight of Poppy, she's transfixed!
I also smiled at the Tudor clad room...what??? No doubt it will be a smooth walled palace when himself and Junior have finished. Love the shot of the committee meeting!