Friday 19 December 2014

This week's smiles.....week 98

At such a busy time of year I really do appreciate those that took the time out to join in the fun last week.  Thanks you to each and every one of you. For those that didn't look last week I'd like to to feature two blogs this week....

Thanks girls....your smiles really do make the world a better place to live.

I'm sharing just one pic for this week.....


These three Christmas tree decorations were made for us by our youngest daughter Amy's three children. Phoebe [age 6] made the fairy, Steve [age 3] [with the help of his daddy] made the snowman and Lulu [age 4 1/2] [with her mummy's help] made the gingerbread man.  I just love them and they make me smile every time I look at our Christmas tree.......happy memories that will come out for years to come.

That just leaves me to say a very Happy Christmas to each and every one of you.  I won't be posting next Friday as I'm certain you will all be too busy to be checking out blogs.  I hope to see you all joining again in with your smiles after Christmas.

Love to all. Hugs,
Annie xxxx

7 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Christmas to you, too Annie. Love today's smile, you have some very creative in the making grandchildren!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie, oh just how cute and special are those ornaments... what a treasure to cherish each Christmas. I've loved playing along with Friday Smiles and do wish you and the family the very happiest Christmas...hugs Robyn ps can't believe I finished the quilt, more projects on the planner for next year.

Judys Lace Creations said...

Lovely little ormanents to treasure!

Twiglet said...

Oh these are just gorgeous Annie - a happy smile for me too! x Jo

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Those children are obviously following in your creative footsteps. What a treasure. I'm finally joining in today. It's only taken me 98 weeks!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, love the children's tree ornaments. They are definitely keepers and what pleasure you will have each year as you bring them out once again. Have a great Christmas with your wonderful family :) Hugs, Elizabeth xx

mamapez5 said...

Oh Annie. Those ornaments are so precious. I hope they last as long as my little Nativity set has. I hope you have lots to smile about this Christmas. Kate x