Friday 26 December 2014

My Christmas smiles.....week 99

I know, I know!  I said I wouldn't be posting on my blog today but I just couldn't do it.  I am totally overloaded with smiles and have just got to share just one pic as to why?

This pic is one we took over this festive time on one of the occasions when all our family have got together....


You can see our two daughters and son, 2 son-in-laws and daughter-in-law, 5 grandees and of course my wonderful hubby and I [ I'm the one hiding under the tinsel :-) ].  Sooooooo many reasons to smile........and there will be more together times to come yet  :-)   It's what Christmas is all about.

So if you feel the need to share your smiles today too please link them below.  

Love and hugs to you all,
Annie x

11 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

So lovely to see happy families!

Laura said...

I love this photo! x
Happy Friday Smiles :)

tilly said...

This is what Christmas is all about, being with loved ones, a wonderful picture
Tilly

Nan G said...

A fab family pic! Hmm the Twinnies don't seem to be to happy about tho...... Love the fun Christmas sweaters and those reindeer ear muffs! :) Yes I'm smiling. Happy Holidays. Here's to here's to health, happiness and lots of crafty time in 2015! Hugs

Anne said...

Lovely Annie. Will have both my sons and family here later. Had youngest and family with us yesterday as well :-) x

Twiglet said...

Fab photo of you all! x

voodoo vixen said...

Love this photo, it just screams family and Christmas.

Helen said...

What a great photo of a huge and happy family! So glad you are all having such fun.

Hettie said...

Wonderful photo of you all. Merry Christmas to you all.
Hugs
xx

JoZart Designs said...

Lucky you. How wonderful to see such a gathering of your family members. I'm off tomorrow to see the Brighton Belles if the snow doesn't mar plans. It's been throwing down the white stuff here all evening.
lots of love Jo x

mamapez5 said...

What a lovely family gathering, and all in your Christmas jumpers too! I´m glad you had a lovely time together. keep smiling in 2015. Hugs. Kate x