Friday 31 October 2014

This week's smiles.....week 91

Thanks to those who joined in last week with their happy smiles.  I am featuring someone who hasn't joined in for a while with a post that really made me smile....and I know it made many others smile too.  If you haven't seen the video of the cute little snoring dormouse then please take a minute to pop over to Laura's blog at Beads Buttons and Birds.  It's well worth a visit.  Thanks Laura for sharing it with us.

I have loads of smiles every week and the pic I'm sharing this week isn't the best quality but I thought it would make you chuckle...



This is Lexi being my protector....there were spiders on the telly so she was 'keeping me safe til they had gone off the telly.  :-)

Sam was doing the same to his mummy and the pair of them were giggling their hearts out.

Even though neither Shell or I would have chosen for her to have been poorly the time we have spent together during her recovery has been priceless.  Think it is known as making the best of a raw deal.  :-)







So there you go folks....that's my smile for this week.  What's yours?  Please try to snap a pic to share one of your happy smiles with us and link them below....smiles are contagious and it really does make the world a better place.

Hugs,
Annie x

11 comments:

Helen said...

What a fun photo! I'd like a Lexi to save me from spiders too!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah, Annie, how funny their way of thinking is, very cute!
..makes you wonder sometimes as to what they think..
.. very cute, as is the dormouse.. mind you not keen on mice but am guessing this is a pet one.
happy Smiles Day, Annie,
Shaz in Oz.x

Twiglet said...

Not wearing your "Spider Barbie" outfit then!!

Laura said...

Where can I get myself a Lexi?! I'm in desperate need!

Laura said...

Oh, and I meant to say thank you for the feature too x

Hettie said...

Aww bless! I guess Lexi is not afraid of spiders herself then? If so then can she come round here and catch mine then...we seem to be breeding them here.
Oh and a little nursing care is in order too please!
Owch!
xx

Hettie said...

I hope you don't mind but I have joined in again!!
xx

Elizabeth said...

A great fun photo, Annie. Isn't Lexi just the bravest wee girl, protecting her gran like that. The things the twins get up just make me smile :) Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday smiles Annie....like yours my heart is always smiling when I can spend any amount of time with the family..I'm enjoying my first gd sitting time at present as mum is on afternoon shift, she's a nurse and dad's off with a boys weekend. Hugs Robyn

mamapez5 said...

I am finally catching up with some commenting, though my computer is running so slowly that I may not get many done.
Well done to the twinnies from shielding you from the spiders. They are my least likes creepy crawlies! Have a good week. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had intended to stop by earlier, but time got away from me, since I can only post at certain times because I'm borrowing both a laptop and WiFi to get online.

Thought the photo you shared of you and Lexi was special. Bless her for thinking of you and bless Sam for thinking of his mom. Hope she is recovering, too.