Friday 4 April 2014

This week's smiles...week 63

I would like to thank all of you who took the time out last week to share their smiles with us.  You are such a lovely bunch....I sure have appreciated your efforts more than ever this last week.

I would like to feature you all but this week the one that made me chuckle the most just had to be the stage by stage snaps Elizabeth took of her good friend Kathy trying to open her parcel....they really don't make things easy do they when it comes to parcel opening?  :-)  I've had many moments like this and it really made me laugh to imagine Elizabeth watching and recording the struggle for us  :-)  Thanks Elizabeth.

 It's def been a week where I have been needing to search for my smiles to get me through a difficult time.  I like to be in control of my life and what happens in it and selling our house is proving to be a time when others seem to have more control of things than us.  We set up everything with our solicitor a year ago now and if it was just down to us we would have moved before Christmas.  Other people have not been as prepared and organised as us and I hate the effects strangers have had on our lives.....just hope the long wait will be worth it in the end.

So I have been on Pinterest and these are just a few of the funny sayings I found and would like to share with you....they made me smile and I hope they do you too.  :-)


Please click on the pic to enlarge for a closer look  :-)  There are so many funny sayings on Pinterest.
Please share you smiles with us by linking yours below and I promise I will pop over to check them out asap.

Hugs,
Annie x

13 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These sayings are PERFECT for you. I really liked the one about the quilting studio. And of course, my heart goes out to you because you certainly don't deserve the stress this move has put you through. I can only hope there is good news next week.

I'm not sure my post qualifies as a Friday Smile, but I hope you don't kick me out of the "club" because of it. Have a great weekend.

Gill Edwards said...

I like your sewing funnies. How frustrating all this moving hold up must be for you. Keeping all things crossed that it resolves itself soon.
Gill xx

Hettie said...

Haa Haa Haa! I have a board on Pinterest with funny wordies like these. Love the quilting studio one especially.
Hugs
xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh girly, you need to find something else to focus on, try to make the house jsut bubble away in the background for a while, it's too consuming. Take up Law. Solicitors are the ultimate beneficiaries from all this misery.

JoZart Designs said...

Thank you for making me smile and thank you for managing a smile for yourself! Despite all our problems we are really lucky in other ways and things will change for the better soon. You are such a good influence and the best kind of friend to have!
Lots of love Jo x

Twiglet said...

Yes the girls are all so right - leave the house tidy and let it sell itself - you have done all you can. Let's paint the town red tomorrow!! x Jo

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I posted the perfect solution for you. Annie here in America the Catholics plant a statue of St. Joseph in the ground near the front steps and it seems to get the house sold everytime.
Wishing you well....CHEERS to YOU

Di said...

Great sayings Annie :)

So sorry the house business is dragging ooooooooooooooooonnnn so long. What beats me is that surely your keen buyers should have had all the mortgage dominoes lined up, especially as they were so keen to move in. Sigh, just try to relax when you can. It'll happen for sure!

Hugs

Di xx

BumbleVee said...

I hate not being in control of my life and happenings.... I like being organized... and, it almost makes me crazy when people don't live up to their promises too .... arrrghhhhhh! My husband says if I had a gun, I'd almost always be out of bullets! And...he's absolutely right. There'd be a trail of dead liars, lazy people and wrong doers in my wake....

Diane said...

Very cute post.

Hugs Diane

Redanne said...

Hi Annie, I came over from Jo's blog to send you my very best wishes - I really hope that the move happens quickly and that you can soon settle in your new home! Hugs, Anne xx

tricia said...

Maybe you are just not meant to move annie. i know this has been your family home for a long time so maybe someone is saying stay. hope it comes right in the end. We took 9 months selling our house before we moved here and i know how stressful it is. Keep smiling though as that will get you through it all in the end. xx

Caro said...

Oh Annie, I can relate...this house move was also tricky, but Oh so worth it in the end. I really hope things improve very soon for you. I love the funny sayings...so appropriate! Thanks for the smile. Caro x (#8)