Friday 14 February 2014

This week's smiles...week 56

Hello to all my wonderful blogging friends who take time out of their busy lives to join in the weekly fun of sharing their happy posts.  I am featuring my big sister Jo's post from last week so that all you wonderful bloggers out there know just how to prepare yourselves before you sew.....of course I do this on a daily basis and am never seen without my lippy on ;-)

I have a few more pics of the munchkins to share with you this week...[ I think some of you would be disappointed if they didn't feature :-) ]


The awe and wonder of these two was amazing this week when we had a really heavy snow storm....there was lots of "wow" and "look Nanny".  :-)
Thankfully it didn't stick and although at one point there was a white carpet it was almost a blink and you'd miss it moment.



Two little posers for you  :-)

Lexi was trying on her new swimming costume bought for a special holiday that you may get to hear more about soon.  :-)



Here they are all togged up to enjoy playing on their bikes at the park by our new bungalow.  It came with a message...

"We really love this park much better than the one by that other bungalow Nanny".

That's all from me for this week.  If you'd like to share your happy posts for this week please link them below and I will pop over to yours to check them out as soon as I can.  

Thanks for calling by.
Hugs,
Annie x


15 comments:

Gill Edwards said...

morning Annie, Friday again, where does the time go to. Your munchkins are great and always cheer me up.
have a good week and stay safe in the weather.
Gill x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I think you are right about the twins. Sort of like people who visit my Wednesday post looking for rocking horses, I visit on Friday expecting to see the darling munchkins and their antics.

I'm SO glad to read everyone in the family is excited, including the twins, about your new home, and look forward to your move. I feel it won't be long, now.

Thanks for visiting today before I linked up. Falling asleep before linking up is less rude than falling asleep while writing a comment to the host (grin).

Have a super weekend, a lovely Friday Smiles, and a perfect Valentine's Day.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not sure how my comment posted three times, but I deleted two of the identical messages (and left one, of course).

Twiglet said...

Happy days! Enjoy your weekend, x Jo

Laura said...

Their posing is brilliant!! :)
Thanks for hosting
Laura
x

JoZart Designs said...

"From the mouths of babes!" Those cuties must know that you are going to the right place with your move. They know the important things for sure! The really are growing and fast!
I love their expressions where Lexi is posing in her costume.
Thanks for the smile.
Jo x

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

This is my first time joining in! I had written a Valentine's Day post but decided to do this instead.

I always enjoying seeing photos of the grans. I've watched them grow up and it's so fun!

Hugs,
Kay

Hettie said...

Glad to hear everyone is looking forward to your move, and not just you! Love that cossie. Wonder if they come in my size?
Hugs
xx

Caro said...

I love the posing, and the awe at the storm in particular. We had a similar scenario on Tuesday...torrential rain, huge snow storm with an inch or more which went within a couple of hours! Thanks for all the lovely smiles. Caro x (#8)

mamapez5 said...

Lovely to see the twinnies again. It is good that you found time to play outside. The reports from around you have been so bad. My son told me about the snow storm. It is very odd this year! I'm following the new bungalow saga with interest. I hope it isn't long now. Kate x

fairy thoughts said...

hi annie do you think they know they are famous he he
janet

pearshapedcrafting said...

Lovely pics, the 'strike a pose' is my favourite as it's a game my grandchildren play including pouts and kneeling down etc!! Have fun! Chrisx

Bridget Larsen said...

What gorgeous grandkids
Bridget #65