Friday 28 June 2013

This week's smiles....week 24

Here we are on another Friday looking back at the wonderfully happy posts that were linked up to make the world a happier place....and they certainly did that so thank you to each and every one of you who linked up last week.

My featured blog for last week is Kate's over in Spain.  She had so very much in her life that makes her smile .....and I even forgave her for showing me all the wonderful baking that she had baked to share with friends.  Thanks for joining in Kate.....please join in the fun again.


This week I have two little videos to share with you that I'm sure will make you smile. 


Here you can see Uncle Mark [my little boy]  teaching Sam his alphabet and he really made us laugh when mark got to the letter i and poked Uncle Mark in the eye.  :-)  Can you tell that learning the body parts came first?


Here you can see him writing his name  :-)  I think having a mummy as a teacher really helps....I'm sure they will be reading and writing before long  :-)

The last pic I just must show you today cos it made me smile so much is this one of the first ripened strawberry of the summer picked in our own garden....here's to many more.

Oh boy did it taste good too :-)

Thanks for popping over to see what's been making me smile this week.  Please look at the world around you and snap a pic or two of your own to link in below and join in making the world a happier place to live.

You really are very welcome to link your pictures any time before next Friday when I will choose my favourite post to feature next week.


5 comments:

Twiglet said...

Great videos - they are growing up to fast!!! Love them lots. x Jo

Elizabeth said...

Love the little videos of Sam - the EM enjoyed them too. And that strawberry looks luscious :) Elizabeth xx

Caro said...

Gorgeous videos (love the poke in the eye!) and the strawberry looks yummy. Takes me back to my childhood when Grandad grew strawberries... so yummy and fresh picked straight from the plant and into the mouth! Thanks for hosting. Caro xx

Hettie said...

Aw Bless my lickle namesake. Left handed too! I was at that age, until I went to school and was made to sit on my hand!!
Hugs
xx

Laura said...

Gorgeous videos :)