Friday 21 June 2013

This week's smiles....week 23

Where did the last 7 days go?  Oh how time flies when you're having fun  :-)

So many wonderful friends joined in this last week and linked up some really fab posts.  To those that joined in for the first time I must say a big welcome....please come back to play soon  :-)

I am featuring Shaz in Oz's blog from last week for the fab video she shared with us of the  Rainbow Lorikeets in her bird bath......such gorgeous bright coloured little birds.  Really wish we had some visiting our bird bath.  Thanks Shaz for sharing your video.

This week has been another fab week with 3 fun twinnie munchkin days and Shell has sent me some wonderful snaps for me to share with you today.....




Lexi was trying out the mug she gave her Daddy for Father's day  :-)




A very special moment between two very special little friends.




I have a feeling he loves that dog.  :-)......and she loves him too.















The other fab snap I'm sharing is this one of Lulu that her mummy sent me while they are away in France on their holidays to tell us what a clever girl she had been.....she had just swam her first width in their swimming pool......that certainly brought a smile to my face cos her mummy loved swimming too and completed her silver swimming award when she was only 6 years old......Obviously Lulu is taking after her mummy. :-)








Thanks for calling by to share my smiles.  Please snap your smiles and link them below and leave me a little hello message.....I do love your comments.

Hugs,
Annie x


 


12 comments:

Gill Edwards said...

Hi Annie, Friday again eh. Your munchkins always make me smile, dont stop sharing them with us will you. You dont say how busy you have been but im sure its non stop as usual.

Gill x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo Annie, thank you so much for featuring my Rainbow Lorikeets on your post this week they really are the clowns of the garden!!

and your little munchkins are so cute and my fav is the man and his dog (ah they sure know who to relax, dont they??)

... and the broad smile of glee on Lulu's face at swimming the pool, what clever Vegemite!!

thanks for sharing, every blessing too, love Shaz in oz.x

Laura said...

Go Lulu!!
And the one man and his dog is lovely :)
Not joining this week but I will be back soon x

mamapez5 said...

I love your twinnies curled up together!
You must be proud of Lulu. My boys were swimmers, and our youngest, Ben still holds the record at Oswestry pool fr the youngest child to swim two lengths - 50 m. He was just three years old.
I hope it works for you if I combine 'Rocking your world' with 'Friday smiles'. I think I am sort of combining last week's 'Rocking' with next week's 'Smiles'! or something like that. Kate x

Twiglet said...

Fab photos - I will email mine to you. x Jo

Angie said...

Thank you for sharing all those wonderful moments from 'daddys mug' to the water baby ...my favourite ...by a nose... is 'the man and his dog'xx

Caro said...

Gorgeous photos of your little munchkins... I have many photos of Alex with Grandma's dog curled up in bed together so that one particularly appealed to me. Thanks for hosting as ever! Caro x

Hettie said...

Aw Annie. Some fabulous photos to share this week. I hope LULU keeps the swimming up. Love the Doggie photo too!
Hugs
xx

Angela Toucan said...

adorable children and I love that one of the two munchkins together - so precious

JoZart Designs said...

Oh, how lovely those cuties are. They bring such joy and don't even know it! Well done to Lulu..... what an achievement!
Jo x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Annie just popped back to let you know about a fab post b my friend Anne who showed some felted bags and though of you and one of them had poppies on it what's more!!

.. here it is

http://inkadoodledo.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/oriental-screen-and-felting-magic.html

love Shaz in Oz.x

Sue from Oregon said...

I love watching these sweeties grow up!!!