Friday 14 June 2013

This week's smiles....week 22

Here we are on another Friday looking back at the fab happy posts that were linked up to make the world a happier place....and they certainly did that so thank you to each and every one of you who linked up last week.

My featured blog for this week is Carmen's over at Whoopidoo....ings for her fab pics of the hungry family of starlings....Isn't nature wonderful?  Carmen joins in with 'Rocking my World Friday' where they write a blog concentrating on all the positive things that have happened in the previous week.....what a wonderful thing to do.  Thanks Carmen for linking up with us and sharing your fab photos.

My Friday pics for this week are.....



This one of Lexi and Sam doing their morning exercises  :-)
They are such funny little munchkins and what the one does the other likes to copy.




This snap of Steve that came with the caption....

Remind me...why did I want a boy?

I just love the look of disgust his big sister is giving him.

:-)  The sky's the limit as they say  :-)





And this gorgeous pic of Phoebe trying out her school uniform.  She starts school in September!

Where has that time gone?  She looks so grown up now and it only seems 5 mins since she was born.














I really hope you have enjoyed sharing the pics that have made me smile this week.  Please snap a photo or two of what has had you smiling this week and link it below any time before next Friday.  I will feature the one that made me smile the most when I post my happy pics next Friday.

Before I go I just want to share the other thing that made me smile this week......

Yesterday was my monthly weigh in at the Dr's and I have lost another 6lbs  :-) :-)   That's 18lbs already and I am already feeling the benefits.  :-)

Thanks for calling by.  Please join in and help the world become a happier place to be.
Hugs,
Annie x




16 comments:

Helen said...

As ever, the photos do make me smile! What a lovely way to start Friday.

Laura said...

So smart in her uniform, bless her! x

Gill Edwards said...

i find myself wondering just what your gorgeous grandkids are up to this week. Lovely pics as always.

Gill x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

wow well done on the weight loss Annie!!!

I dips me lid to you!! going to have to move some soon as it is discouraging when counting and nothing happens .. but will happen :D

and smiled at your pickies too! {{hugs}} Shaz in oz.x

fairy thoughts said...

Well done with the weigh in and as usual great pics
Janet

Di said...

Super post Annie - and such great news about the weight loss. you must feel very pleased :)

Now, let me know if you do ever want a card for Louise in Mr Tumble colours using the button idea you liked. Just a bit of notice and one will be yours!

Hugs, Di xx

Hettie said...

Ooo! I don't know what to comment on first!
Well done on losing the weight!! Always a hard thing to do no matter what your weight is.
Lovely pic of Pheobe in her school uniform!! and Steve! Love it!
Of course the twinnies look super! Good on them for keeping fit early!
Hugs
xx

Twiglet said...

The weight loss is a mega achievement! Those little ones are such a happy bunch! x Jo

Unknown said...

That second picture is sooo funny and brings back memories for me of my two boys, now 18 and 15!
Congratulations on the weight loss, a huge achievement. XX

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I'm just taking a wee break from packing to join in, albeit late, with the Friday Smiles. As usual your pics of your grandchildren had me chuckling ... whatever will they get up to next :) And Phoebe looks lovely in her school dress - and proud too. Congratulations on your successful weight loss, 6lbs - that would make me smile too :)) Have a great week. Elizabeth xx

Lynn Holland said...

Well done on your weight loss it's fantastic. I bet you feel great.
Sorry it's a short unlinked blog I haven't got the hang of blogging on my iPad yet.
Lynn xx

Carol said...

Yeah, well done Annie, fantastic weight loss!
Oh doesn't Phoebe look lovely in her uniform, hope she enjoys her schooldays.
Lovely photos, thank you for the smiles.
Have a lovely weekend.
Carol xx

Caro said...

I'm late! I just love your photos...the children are adorable! Thank you so much for hosting. Caro x (#11)

Angie said...

So sorry I missed this week ...still not sure where it went ...today I realized it was not Friday!!!! ...have got a photo ready for next week though ...well its on DD camera at the moment.
Congrats on the weight loss ...I so wish I could get in the zone, xx

Spyder said...

I know I'm way late, and not joined in before but I just had to add my picture of our lodger cat we call Jinx, I think I want to come back as a cat!

Sue Pinner said...

Hi Annie the family as cute as ever
Well done you beating me almost a stone since christmas...I must do better lol
Hugs x