Saturday 15 December 2012

My second Christmas angel has arrived....

I got home from shopping yesterday afternoon to find something very special waiting for me in my post box.  I had joined in the angel swap that Jo from Jozart had organised.  I swapped the first angel with Jo and the second one was kept a secret.  I have been waiting patiently not knowing where she was coming from and had really hoped she hadn't got lost in the post but yesterday my secret angel arrived.....it was well worth the wait too cos she had flown all the way from Slovenia  :-)  She is called Michaela and was made for me by Dolores [aka Cardarian].



Here she is with the gorgeous card Dolores has made too.  Thank you so much....I love her and she is even more special cos she is from a blogging friend from over the seas....Isn't this WOYWW group just wonderful?
Thanks must go to Julia for organising the group, to Jo for organising the swap and of course to Dolores for all the work she put in to making my angel so special.
Hugs,
Annie xxxx

5 comments:

Twiglet said...

Angels at the ready - all I need is a tree!! She is beautiful. x Jo

pearshapedcrafting said...

She is beautiful and wasn't it a great swap to be part of?
This blogging world certainly leads to lots of lovely things. Chrisx

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely Michaela!
It really has been a lovely, sharing, fun, act of WOYWW crafty friendship and it's so lovely to see all those angels winging their way and landing in their new homes.
So many people were sorry they did not join in after seeing the results so I think I will have to do another next year, but a different topic.... wonder how many will join next time?!?
Jo x

Hettie said...

Gorgeous Annie. Love WOYWW and it is the last one before Christmas this week! Yikes - how did that happen?!
Hugs
Hettie
x

Unknown said...

how lovely is that - even more special because it incorporates the home grown skills from another country too.

Paula x x x