Friday 12 October 2012

Friday's smile...

Happy Friday to all that drop by here for a smile.

My pics today are of our 5 little Grandchildren...

There were three in the bed and the little one.....would have said something if he wasn't enjoying his bottle quite so much!

Phoebe has now had her second morning at school and loves it but when she got home this week this was the conversation the girls had...
Lulu says...How was school?  Did you play with your new friends?
Phoebe says...Yes, but you're still my best friend.    :-) :-) :-)



This one reminds me of the song they used to play in our children's special school assemblies

.....'One more step along the road....'

The twins have now got new forward facing car seats....Don't think the idea is to restrain them in the house though Shell!  :-) :-) :-)


And lastly...This is the sort of transport you need when you've broken your leg!
Just as well Sam has a helpful big twin sister to drive him around eh?

Hope you have enjoyed my pics today and all have a happy weekend ahead of you.
Hugs,
Annie x

14 comments:

Di said...

Aw, such cuties Annie. I love the 'best friend' comment :)) Hugs and Happy Friday, Di xx

French Nanny said...

Seems impossible, but they just get cuter!

Twiglet said...

Last pic...the wheels on the bus. Hold on tight Sam you are in for a rough ride!! x Jo

Hettie said...

Awwwww! But that is what big sisters are for isn't it? Though mine pushed me off the table in a carry cot when I was only a few months old.....may explain something!
Love the best friend comment!
Happy Friday
xx

Carmen said...

Smiling away here - love that top one of them all looking very sleepy indeed!

Tamika said...

I know that must be a joy to have them over! I am shipping mine off to my moms next weekend while dad and I go to a wedding!

Angie said...

Oh so cute ...has Lexi got curls there while Sam stays straight ...the right way round I think. xx

scrappymo! said...

Such a cute response form the middle one! So sweet!

glitterandglue said...

Aren't grandchildren just amazing little creatures - we also have five - and love their comments to bits
Margaret

Anne said...

Grandchildren are so wonderful.You have so much fun with them and get to send them back to parents so they get the sleepless nights!

Linda D said...

Phoebe is obviously going to be a diplomat when she grows up!
Lovely pics of lovely children!

Jackie said...

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing :)

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

For some reason I had to leave your blog and then come back to it to leave this comment.....

Your poppy project is amazing! I just love the detail!

Thanks for visiting me already!!!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #18

Neet said...

Lovely pics - I can't get over Lexi's curls. What a fab family you have - what joy you obviously get from them all.
Hugs, Neet xx