Friday 2 March 2012

Friday's smile....

I do my best to find you a pic or two to make you smile on a Friday and this week I have one of a special little girl who would like to show all her 'blog Aunties' her posh frock....



This is little Lexi's flower girl dress for her Mummy's wedding in July.  There is plenty of room for growth but doesn't she look a poppet?

Now all Michelle is worried about is will Lexi upstage her on the big day?  :-) :-)




Here is my first daffodil to come into bloom so spring must be on it's way surely?


The buds are opening on the willow tree in the back garden.


There are even some of the polyanthus coming into bloom too.







I hope my snaps have made you smile and you will all have a great weekend.  We will, cos its my darling hubby's birthday tomorrow and there will be special family times to share.
Hugs,
Annie x

12 comments:

Di said...

Fabulous photos Annie - isn't Lexi gorgeous in her flower girl dress :)

Hope you have a great weekend with lots of birthday celebrations - Happy Birthday Mr Wipso!

Di xx

Helen said...

Well, Blog Auntie Helen thinks she looks fab too - she is sooo cute!
Hope the predicted bad weekend weather doesn't harm your spring flowers!

Karen said...

Fabulous photos and Lexi looks gorgeous in her pretty frock :) Its lovely to see the Spring flowers popping up isn't it??

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah such delights indeed there Annie and so glad to see such things to make up smile - lovely shots, Shaz in oz.x

KC'sCourt! said...

Lexi looks so sweet
Julie xxxxx

Doina said...

Beautiful child and beautiful dress!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

I can almost bet the bride will be upstaged!! She is one adorable little girl. Love her little dress!

Your garden looks so nice. I love the willow starting to bud. As for me, we are getting more snow today. But I do see a ray of sunshine!

Hugs,
Kay

JoZart Designs said...

What a gorgeous flower girl but I hope that pretty dress still fits her in July!
Thanks for the smile!
Jo x

Twiglet said...

Fab photos - she will be the best dressed babe in town soon!!

BadPenny said...

Oh Lexi looks a little poppet. I think when she's a little older & your lovely willow tree a but bigger there will be games of hide & seek !
Lovely first daffs. I have tete a tete.
Glad I made you laugh - the whole gym experience is so unlike me I thought I'd do a humorous blog post !

Crafting Queen said...

Lexi is adorale in her special dress.

BadPenny said...

PS I meant to add - enjoy the birthday celebrations !