Friday 2 September 2011

Tumbling while we wait...

As some of you will know from time to time I get orders for a look-a-like Mr Tumble rag doll and all day today I have been head down making this latest one. [in between pacing the floor and taking phone calls  :-) ]

I like to pop them on my blog so the buyer can approve him before paying so thought you'd all like to have a peep too.  It's been wonderful distraction therapy for an anxious expectant Nanny  :-)  The only thing he needs now is red buttons on his top but I am waiting to know the age of the child he is for because if they are under 3years I usually make them out of felt rather than putting proper buttons on for safety.

For those following twinnie progress....M has been allowed home because the contractions have eased now but with strict instructions to go straight back if any further developments later...they only live very close to the hospital so I'm sure she will rest best at home while they wait  :-)

11 comments:

Twiglet said...

Oh yet another triumph! He is such a cutie - I am sure he will be loved.

donnalouiserodgers said...

he's a doll!!! ha ha

keep calm nanny

it won't be long now....

Dx

Helen Laurence said...

He is fabby! Hope the twinnies arrive soon for you to snuggle with!!
hugs x

Julie said...

Such a fabbie make Annie!! I'm sure it will be much loved! Hope you don't have to wait too long for your new family members - how wonderful!! Juliexx

Mrs A. said...

Well as soon as those twin arrive there will be another 2 orders for a Mr Tumble!!

SueH said...

Oh Annie, I bet every time the phone rings your heart is in your mouth. I hope the little darlings don’t keep you all waiting too long for the sake of your sanity.

Cute little doll, what a fab distraction!

Sue
x

Di said...

Hi Annie - you do know I have more undies washing to do tomorrow! Hope you (or should that be M) are doing fine chick, my phone died on me so am pleased to get this update. Me nerves are shot to bits so goodness knows what you're like. I LOVE Mr Tumble - adorable! Big hugs, Di xxx

SueH said...

Oh, sorry Annie, I meant to tell you there's a little something for you over on my blog.

Sue
x

SueH said...

Opps….lol!
Sorry about that. I’ll go and change it so as not to confuse anyone else. What am I like err?

Confused from Essex (aka Sue)
x

famfa said...

He's much better than Mr Tumble. Come on M - routing for you x

Angie said...

Love the Rag Doll .... fimgers crossed for another day or so extra for M ...glad she is so close to the hospital ....but home is the best place to be while waiting . xx