Thursday 20 January 2011

Pay it forward and spread a little happiness...

I saw this on Jen's blog and thought I would join....I'm always up for spreading a little happiness around

Its a brilliant way of making the world  a better place without expectation of anything in return...just giving for the sake of giving, to make the planet a bit more cheerier.  Always remember if you smile at someone you get one back.

If you would like to take part, then you need to be one of the first three people to leave me a comment on this post. I will get in touch to ask you to send me your address, and in due course I will post a little something out to you!

The first three people then in turn, will send out a little goodness to three others and so the love and the happiness continues to spread around our little globe!

So - how about it ? Who wants to receive a little something from Me? 

Don't forget you will be promising to send something you have made to 3 more lovely folk from our blogging community!
Go on - you know you want to!!!


And just so you know.....I've now cleared all the sewing you saw on my 'to do' rail....plus a lot more  :-)  It's been a great day 

Update

I am still hoping one other kind sharing blogger will join in the 'spreading a little happiness'.  Three of my lovely bloggers that have left me comments are already taking part so, please, leave your name and join in the fun. 

7 comments:

Lavinia said...

Hi! Good on you for clearing all your sewing! Yes your pay it forward sounds good to me too! Let me know what & when to do it!
Lavinia
x

Delena said...

Count me in. What a great idea!

mckinkle said...

Oh Annie I think Ive been done! Ive already signed up for this a few days ago but it is for 5 people - much harder to find 5!!

Good luck getting your 3!

Keryn x

Carmen said...

I signed up with the 5 too but have ended up with about 9! Ooer missus! Great fun though :P

oneoff said...

I've already offered up, and still have makes available if you would like a swapsie, or to send a friend my way...?

Bx

Di said...

Hi Wipso

Does it have to be sewing? I'd like to join in but (whisper) mine would be sets of handmade magnetic bookmarks. Di x

Jensters said...

Could you email me your address please so i can send you something!!xx i thought it was yr sister got myself in a muddle lol x