Saturday 9 October 2010

One lovely blog award....

I would like to say thank you to Michelle from Thistles happy place for this lovely blog award.  It's always lovely when another blogger passes on a blogging award.  I follow lots of lovely blogs and have passed this one on before so if you are one of my followers and haven't received this award before please pick it up and consider it yours.  I really only write my blog as a personal record of what is going on in my life [well,the bits I can share  :-) ] and it means a lot to me to think others are interested enough to read it and leave such lovely comments......so would like to say a big 
Thank you to you all.

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

Yes that's me - one of your faithful followers!

peggy gatto said...

congratulations and thank you!!!

Unknown said...

I think many of us write about life in general that we wish to share. You are a real peach & so enjoyed.
Congrats on your award.

Have a great week ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Friko said...

congratulations on your award, you deserve it well!

Sue Pinner said...

Congratulations on the award you deserve it Hugs x

Sarah said...

Looks life a day for real memories - enjoy!
sasa 10