Wednesday 23 December 2009

Topsy and Tim...


As promised here are the two little characters. We dropped them off with our daughter today and she really loves them so job done well :-) If you know of Topsy and Tim I think you would recognise them so I'm pleased with the result of my two days labour of love.
Having shut up shop at 5pm yesterday I'm a little annoyed to say I am now full up with a head cold. Typical eh? A few days rest and I don't feel much like enjoying it. Let's hope it goes soon. At least I'm being spoiled this year and, for the first time in 28 years I am having Christmas dinner cooked for me. Our eldest daughter and her partner have invited us round to their home for the day. I'm really looking forward to it.
Oh well I'm off now for some honey and lemon and some well earned R & R.

10 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh they are just the real thing! I thought the names bought a rush of memory, but seeing the characters...blimey, nostalgia rules!
Sorry you've broken out in cold...feel better very quickly, enjoy your well earned break. Wishing you the happiest Christmas.

Ali M said...

Wow!They are brilliant!!Im sure the children will love them!..
So sorry to hear you are under the weather..Abi is too so we shant get to take her to town tonight to see the lights and Santa in the square..oh well,I just want her well again!..Take care and enjoy your rest..xx

Twiglet said...

Fabulous!! I bet M was really thrilled! Get well soon.

BumbleVee said...

Merry Christmas Wipso.... hope you are feeling a lot better soon... enjoy your special dinner on the day....

Paige said...

I have never heard of them so googled them, your dolls are great!!!!! add a tot of brandy to that honey and lemon. have a great Christmas Px
the bears and bug are very happy here with me :)

SueH said...

Oh wow, Topsy and Tim are just fab!
The kids at your daughter’s school are going to be thrilled with them.

Thanks for all your lovely comments in my blog and your support when I was feeling ‘down’ over my eye, your messages certainly helped me through.
I hope your Honey and Lemon do the trick and you’re feeling better soon.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Sue
x

Susie Sugar said...

Oh these are just the cutest ever
Have a great Christmas
Hugs Susie xx

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

I just popped over to say thank you for all your lovely comments always. I love hearingfrom you.

I hope you feel better very soon, maybe when you have had some R&R and a chance to unwind. Your Topsy & Tim dollies are lovely. I remember reading the stories

I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and all good wishes for 2010

Carolyn Saxby ♥
LOVE STITCHING RED

corry said...

I wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Sara Millis said...

Oh wow, aren't they cute!