Tuesday 1 December 2009

Another successful Fun Day Monday....

Yesterday Twiglet and I had another of our Fun Day Mondays and this time we shared it with another good friend. She was needing picking up from a difficult summer having lost her father after several months of ill health so what better way than to craft, chat and giggle over a cuppa? We had an afternoon tutorial using the embellisher and I think I can safely say she is totally hooked and may have now added one to her Christmas list for Santa. We laughed, we shared, we chatted, we ate chocolate and we drank coffee and tea. I'm certain we all benefited from a real quality afternoon and hopefully it will all happen again next Monday and the one after that and ..........who knows? who cares? no one can take away the day we have already had :-)

Oh and I've made a good start with my embellished picture I'm hoping to use my new frame for :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

3 comments:

Twiglet said...

I hope you are taking photos as you progress with your picture!! I am sure it will be brilliant - even though you won't let me advise you! Silk paints are out, ready to dye silk red/orange.

her at home said...

Sounds like a good afternoon!

Julia Dunnit said...

Friends and crafting...no greater therapy in my opinion!