Friday 13 November 2009

Over the top award!!....

Thanks Julia for the award. It seems I now have to answer the list of questions with only one word. Ooer its really not easy but I will have a good go :-)


1. Where is your cell phone? here

2. Your hair? grey

3. Your mother? Caring/Departed

4. Your father? Soulmate/Departed

5. Your favorite food? chicken

6. Your dream last night? felting

7. Your favorite drink? coffee

8. Your dream/goal? spread happiness

9. What room are you in? sewing room

10. Your hobby? craft

11. Your fear? loneliness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here

13. Where were you last night? here

14. Something that you aren't? thin

15. Muffins? probably [see above :-)]

16. Wish list item? time

17. Where did you grow up? here

18. Last thing you did? made a customer smile

19. What are you wearing? lilac

20. Your TV? off

21. Your Pets? asleep

22. Friends? many

23. Your life? blessed

24. Your mood? content

25. Missing Someone? yes

26. Vehicle? Focus

27. Something you’re not wearing? gloves

28. Your favorite store? Watson and Thornton's

29. Your favorite colour? blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? 2 min ago

31. Last time you cried? 11th Nov

32. Your best friend? Hubby/Twiglet

33. One place that I go to over and over? France

34. Facebook? shared

35. Favorite place to eat? anywhere

There you go. Mostly one word answers and now you know a little more about me so let's find out a bit more about a few others shall we? And these certainly deserve the award.
How about....Twiglet - the quick snapper.
Mountainear - the one with the glamorous ass.
Friko - the poet
Kathy - the card maker
Kaz - the wonky crafter

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh My! that's a scary list - I'll see what I can do and get back to you when I'm done!

or done in, probably!

Twiglet said...

Thanks Wipso - if I could copy and paste into my blog it would be finished by now - what's wrong with the flippin thing???

Julia Dunnit said...

Velly intersting! Am so goign over to see your nominees too - totally addictive!

Friko said...

Okay, you rotter.
thanks (not) for thinking of me.
Another job I'll have to do now.
Poet, eh? not likely

Carmen said...

It's harder than it looks isn't it? :D

mashy20 said...

Hello this is a little hacker into your blog!! hehe! love all the cow things! clever clogs! xxx

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I borrowed the meme from Mountainear, but popped in here before I filled in the answers... so I knew to put just one word answers! :D

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hello, I enjoyed your one word answers to the quiz. It was fun! You sound a lovely, sensitive soul
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments that you always leave for me. I love hearing from you and your comments are important to me

THANK YOU
Carolyn Saxby ♥

Ann said...

Great answers. But I'm getting a tad concerned. There's an awful lot of crafters who answer question 11 with 'loneliness' and if he were here, I reckon Freud would make something out of that!