Monday 16 November 2009

A beary weekend for me.....

I was asked for a deep pink bear so have had a weekend felting and thought I would show and tell before I start my week's sewing. I haven't given them names yet but they will all come boxed [when my new boxes eventually arrive later today!] and with their own adoption certificate. They are £10 each plus postage and are approx 2 3/4" - 3" in size [this does vary depending on the wool used]
.



And because I fancied something different I made this little turquoise one too. Such a cutey too.

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh be still my heart! Amazing how different a bear can look when his ears are in a different position!

Twiglet said...

They are all so lovely - you should hear the shrieks and giggles as they are parcelled up to be sent away to their new homes -
and that was just me and Wipso!!!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Very cute! :)

I need to set aside some time to be creative again.

Ann said...

These are sooo cute. I especially like the little blue fella.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's name, Cupboard Crafter, comes from my husband having obsessive compulsive disorder and I HAVE to put all my crafty stuff away into two cupboards after use - I CANNOT leave any mess out....ever!

Paige said...

All so sweet!!! but how to choose???? Must let Ralph have the final choice I think ;)

Annie said...

I have to say we really like the one on right of top row with the butterfly best [she looks better in real life than in photo :-)] but of course Ralph will know :-) A x

Felted House said...

These are all so adorable, how fantastic that they all have their own personalities, I feel the pink bear on the left looks ever so slightly surprised by something but I think that just makes her more cute!