Friday 25 September 2009

871 and still rising...




It's Friday and the end of a really successful working week. My customer count has now risen to 871 having had 4 more new customers through my door since Monday. I am ever grateful to my daughter and son-in-law for designing and making me my two banners for my gateway because they let everyone know I'm here. Anyone wanting some please check out their web site.... http://www.bigvaluebanners.co.uk/. They have now printed banners for all over the world and I know all too well how much trade they have brought to my door.

I've had a really varied week...I have made special cards to order, shortened 11 pair of trousers, designed and made the gents waistcoaty item, shortened hems on posh frocks and sleeves on several shirts to name but a few of this weeks jobs. A new friend loaned me her embellishing machine and Twiglet and I took time out on Monday to 'play' with it....we will be getting one very soon because in the short time we played with it we fell in love with what it did so watch this space. I am now all finished and ready for a relaxing weekend. It feels well earned but I know I've certainly made this week really count.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you really deserve a peaceful weekend it's worn me out just reading all you've done! love the banner would love one of these for my studio it will make me look very professional! take care

theothermousie said...

Wow you really have had a busy week!! I think you could make a fortune by bottling some of your energy & selling it - I'd definitely buy some!!

Your sign looks fantastic too.

Hope you're well xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

The banner is a great idea, aren't your opening hours long! And good for you - how satisfying too. Have a super weekend.

Kathy said...

What a great idea - it must really grab the attention of passers by

Linda D said...

Great sign - very eye catching, but where are you going to find time for more customers?
Better than being bored though!

Twiglet said...

Just caught up with you - its not easy the rate you do everything - I am exhausted just reading!!! Have a jolly week - don't forget your clogs!

Calico Kate said...

Really looking forward to seeing your embellishing machine results. Is it one for felt??
Congrats on the number of new bods through the door too. It must be very satisfying.
CKx